Friday, April 10, 2009

A little inspiration

Crown 2 - Click image to download. I want to first and foremost thank Baroness Bijoutery for her kind words and her blog about my store. She has been a great source of information and help with my new endeavors. Thank you!

I have been cooped up the past few days with the rain and snow falling. I have been working on some new items that I hope to have in my stores (yes there are many!) soon. I have also been working on a "How-to" that will soon be published on a new web site for avid beader's. As soon as I have that need to know info, I will pass it on to you. There are hopes that the bead website will be up this month. But as all of us know, there is always some kind of hang up or glitch that holds us back. I am keeping my fingers crossed though. It sounds like a great site!


I wanted to share with you my new earrings that seem to have fallen right out of the sky into my lap. I call them "Stormy Clouds". They are an antiqued silver oval that I have added individually wire wrapped Blue Iolite rondelles and silver daisy spacers on sterling silver head pins. They are easily finished off with Hypo-allergenic ear wires. The combination of both dark and light silver give this my impression of a cloud with a silver lining. The blue Iolite represents the rain falling. I just love these earrings as they are so very simple but would accessorize so much!

Its counterpart, of course is a little more of a yearning for summer. These are called "Summer harvest". I have wire wrapped Carnelian stones to a gold plated oval ring. They have gold plated ear wires.

My thought is that you can never have too many earrings. They are easy to put on, they add a splash of color, and they set the mood no matter what time of day. Come visit one of my stores and see what "moods" you cannot live without!


*stores in this ad are referring to http://PlumValleyDesigns.artfire.com and
hppt://plumvalleydesigns.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, it was my pleasure....Love your new earrings..very very nice...Have a great Easter..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger