Friday, May 15, 2009
Pay if Forward
I normally do not post any new blogs until Monday, but this just caught my attention and I had to get it out!
I was strolling through Flight fancy to see who the Fantastic Friday Giveaway winner was (its me!) and I scrolled down to see what else she had going on. I saw this post about paying if forward, making something for someone without anything in return. I just thought it was the most fabulous idea. So without further ado, I found the site she found it on, and the site that person found it on, and so on. I think I had about 6 windows open... and counting!
I hope you all have a wonderful time and partake in this great adventure!
Creative people are adventurous! So, if you’re creative and would like to participate, please send me a comment and the first five people will receive something (handmade by me!) from me in the mail. In return, all you have to do is “pay it forward”- please see the rules, restrictions and limitations below.
Here are the rules, and happy posting!
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. But I hope you will. This will be something made from the heart.
2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.
3. It will be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be!
5. In return, all you need to do is cut and paste this text on your Blog (from “Creative People are…” and create five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post. Be sure to leave a way I can contact you in the response. I will contact you to get your mailing address.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post on your own blog to pay this forward. Would love it if you could join in!!!